A refundable holding deposit of one weeks rent is payable to secure the property.
Other permitted payments are:
• A refundable tenancy deposit of no more than 5 weeks rent
• Payment due to cover the costs of any lost keys or security device
• Interest for late payment of rent @ 3% above the bank of England base rate
• Utilities/communication services/TV License/Council Tax
• £50 fee for the landlords consent for a variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy agreement
• An early termination fee, to cover the landlords reasonable losses.
Gatehouse Estates do not charge extra for doing a company let or High rent agreement